What to Expect: Model Profiles
The model profiles feature data provided to the NHVRC by evidence-based and emerging models. Most models provided both program information gathered through a survey and 2019 participant data. The profiles provide model-specific answers to the following questions:
What is the model’s approach to providing home visiting services?
- Goals and target population
- Frequency of home visits
- Duration of home visiting services
- When services are initiated
Who is implementing the model?
- Number of full-time home visitors and supervisors
- Education requirements for home visitors and supervisors
- Caseload requirements for home visitors and supervisors
Where is the model implemented?
- Areas served
- Number of local agencies operating
Who is being served by the model?
- Participant demographics based on model data collection