NHVRC is committed to supporting the home visiting field during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Our staff will continue to work remotely until further notice. As we navigate our work in this unprecedented time, we look to you for guidance. How can NHVRC best meet your changing needs and help you safely deliver services to children and families?
For example, please consider sharing emerging—
- Questions, pain points, and areas of needed research
- Innovations that can benefit other programs
- Practices from other sectors that might translate to home visiting
- Needs for products to communicate home visiting’s purpose and benefits
- Stories to inspire others in challenging times
Our aim in gathering your input is to amplify the innovative and important work going on to support families in these trying times and to virtually help us all connect in new ways. We welcome questions and ideas beyond the bullet points listed above. Please email input to email@example.com. You can also share stories via our website.
Thank you for continuing to help us support sound decisions in policy and practice to help children and families thrive.