West Virginia Evaluation Plan
West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
Grantee-led evaluation plan
- Early Head Start Home-Based Option
- Parents as Teachers (PAT)
Purpose: Evaluate professional development activities documented in the West Virginia State Training and Registry System Career Pathway (STARS) database.
Example Topics Addressed:
Relationship between participation in professional development efforts and job satisfaction, burnout, intent to leave, and sense of job mastery
Staff characteristics associated with greater job satisfaction and less burnout
Data Collection Methods
- Program administrative record reviews
- Surveys or questionnaires
For More Information
Jackie Newson, Director
- Home Visiting Workforce Characteristics and Workforce Development
This is part 1 of 2 evaluation components.