Kansas Evaluation Plan
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
Grantee-led evaluation plan
- Early Head Start Home-Based Option
- Healthy Families America (HFA)
- Parents as Teachers (PAT)
Purpose: Map home visiting services and examine whether home visiting services meet the needs of families in each community.
Example Topics Addressed:
Levels of coordination within communities
Cost of home visiting programs in targeted communities
Data Collection Methods
- Record and document reviews
For More Information
Debbie Richardson, Ph.D., Home Visiting Program Manager
- Collaboration and Coordination
This is part 2 of 2 evaluation components.