Indiana Evaluation Plan
Indiana State Department of Health
Type of Product
Grantee-led evaluation plan
- Healthy Families America (HFA)
- Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP)
Purpose: Describe and understand interagency collaboration.
Example Topics Addressed:
Barriers to and facilitators of interagency collaboration at the state and program/agency level
Data Collection Methods
- Program administrative record reviews
- Surveys or questionnaires
For More Information
Mary Ann West, Director of Women, Children and Adolescent Health Programs
- Collaboration and Coordination
This is part 1 of 3 evaluation components.