Early Childhood Home Visiting With Rural Low-Income Families
Lisa L. Knoche, Lori A. Roggman, and Mark S. Innocenti
- Early Head Start Home-Based Option
- Parents as Teachers (PAT)
Purpose: Describes approaches to home visiting in rural areas.
Example Topics Addressed:
Getting Ready: A Partnership-based Approach for Promoting Children’s Development
Home Visiting Communities of Practice in Remote Areas: Challenges Addressed and Lessons Learned
Data Collection Methods
- Standardized assessment tools
For More Information
Knoche, L. L., Roggman, L. A., & Innocenti, M. S. (2019). Early childhood home visiting with rural low-income families. Paper presentation at the Eighth National Summit on Quality in Home Visiting Programs. Washington, DC.
Link to Presentation
- Home Visiting Workforce Characteristics and Workforce Development
- Participant, Family, and Program Outcomes
- Program Enhancements, Innovations, and Promising Approaches