Nebraska Evaluation Plan
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Grantee-led evaluation plan
- Healthy Families America (HFA)
Purpose: Evaluate Collaborative Collective Impact Initiative in two rural communities.
Example Topics Addressed:
Aspects of the initiative that enhance implementation of evidence-based home visiting
If families' access to services and concrete supports change over time within the context of the initiative
Data Collection Methods
- Record and document reviews
- Surveys or questionnaires
For More Information
Paula Eurek, Unit Administrator
- Collaboration and Coordination
- Participant, Family, and Program Outcomes
This is part 2 of 2 evaluation components.